Monday, October 31, 2011

November Stamp of the Month

Welcome to the November Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop! This month's stamp set, Cherish the Day, is a Limited Edition and contains 44 great stamps!


If you came here from Sheila Bennett's Blog you are on the right track. If you would like to see a complete list of SOTM bloggers click here. There are almost sixty consultants who have projects to share with you for November.

Here is the card I made this month:
The card is part of a masculine set of cards I am making for my group tomorrow.
The garden green square is cut from Art Philosophy and the garnet ticket is also cut at 1 1/4".  I used an embossing folder on the black background and cut a strip from the wishes paper pack and placed the white side of a kraft paper border along the B&T strip.

Here is a detail:
Contact your consultant to learn more about our Stamp of the Month program.

Please keep hopping with Sarita Schraeder!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful - love the use of the paper lace cut in a smaller size, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Great embossing detail, I like the white cardstock showing through from the sanding. And there is a lot of detail on the ticket.

    :)
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice masculine card. I have a hard time with masculine. Love what you did with the stamp of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like all the texture and the charm in place of a number.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rich colours and the embossed and sanded background really adds dimension to this card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback - it helps me grow!