Saturday, December 31, 2011

Jan SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the January Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop! This month's stamp set Little Reminder is a Limited Edition and contains 24 great stamps!
If you came here from Dawn Ross' Blog you are on the right track. If you would like to see a complete list of SOTM bloggers click here. There are almost Fifty Five consultants who have projects to share with you for January.

Here is the card I made this month:

I cut out a variety of sizes using Art Philosophy flowers.  I ran each flower through my cuttlebug with two different folders and popped each layer up with 3D dots.  Under the flower, I put a date dial and used a punch to highlight the date 14 and sponged the month Jan.

Here is a detail shot:
This is a double fold to the center on the bottom covered with a flap on the top. Lifting up the flap, there are the double flaps to the center.  I wrapped dimensional elements letters "U" and "R" with foil (I have a stash from big easter eggs).  I wrapped a bow around the bottom of the R and the bow holds the top flap down when the card is closed.

Finally, this is the inside of the entire card:
I hope that you enjoyed this card and idea for using the stamp of the month set.

Contact your consultant to learn more about our Stamp of the Month program.

Please keep hopping with Annette Green

5 comments:

I appreciate your feedback - it helps me grow!