Friday, February 28, 2014

March SOTM Blog Hop - Happy Place

Welcome to the March Stamp of the Month (SOTM)
Blog Hop! 
 Check with your consultant to get this set of seven stamps - Happy Place!

If you came here from Michelle Jones' Blog  you are on the right track. If you would like to see a complete list of SOTM bloggers click here. We have over fifty consultants who have projects to share with you.

Here is an image of the stamp set:

Here is the card I made this month:
 I knew I wanted to try the triple tier slider card as soon as I saw this stamp set.  The card is shown closed and the next image shows all three sections open.  I colored in portions of the saying " Home is our Happy Place" using a portion of the saying on each section of the card.  I found a great You Tube video instructions for slider cards.  It was easier than I thought to make and now I wish I had made one sooner.

I used white cardstock as the base for the card sections and popped the color by using B&T scraps under the labels.  I colored the images using markers.

Continue enjoying more ideas, using this stamp set, by joining Shirley Ross  at her blog.


  1. Sooo perfect for the slider card! Love it!

  2. WOWZERS!! What a perfect stamp set for this card!

  3. Fantastic, love that each of the dolls look like they have come from the larger, great job.

  4. Wow! I love those nesting dolls!

  5. Super card idea for these stamps!

  6. I've never made a slider card, that's so cool Susan!

  7. I absolutely adore this card and I love how you made it into a slider for 2 additional levels! Just perfect for this set!!


I appreciate your feedback - it helps me grow!