Saturday, May 31, 2014

Welcome to the June Stamp of the Month (SOTM)
Blog Hop! 


 Check with your consultant to get this 16 stamp set - KABOOM

If you came here from Tamytha Jenkin's Blog  you are on the right track. If you would like to see a complete list of SOTM bloggers click here. We have over fifty consultants who have projects to share with you.

I am ready for the 4th of July with this month's card:


I just saw the Split Coaster tutorial this week and thought it was perfect for this stamp set.  Wanted the fireworks to "Fly".  I used the cricut to cut out the shapes and increased the size by 1/4" to back each element.  For the large starburst on the front, I use a simple circle and dimensional foam to pop it up.  I first stamped the the image in sunflower and then came around the edges with ruby.  I like how the center looks like a square in the star.

For the inside, I used acetate to pop up the elements stamped on colonial white and sandwiched the acetate between the image and the backing cut with the cricut.

A detail of the images which pop up when the card opens:

Continue enjoying more ideas, using this stamp set, by joining Katy Taylor at her blog.

5 comments:

  1. wow! A true pop-up card - I love all of the dimensions you have in this card - lots for the creative eye to dream on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantastic! Love the effect it produces. Great work, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Just looking at it, makes me ready for July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Love this pop-up card :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback - it helps me grow!